277 Orchard Road
John Little was established in 1845 and acquired by Robinsons in 1955. It was first located at Raffles Place and had moved to several locations before settling in Specialists' Centre. The store was relaunched as JL on 29 August 1987 with a new logo, new image and merchandise selection. Today, JL with its 4 floors of 5,162 square metres, offers a comprehensive and co-ordinated catalogue of merchandise.