- Singapore Art Museum : both traditional and modern art from Singapore and the region / $3 / Tues to Sund 9 to 18:00
- Singapore History Museum : looking at the national identity of Singapore / $3 / Tues to Sund 9 to 17:30 (21:00 on Wed)
- Asian Civilization Museum : discover the rich Asian culture / $3 / Tues to Sund 9 to 17:30 (21:00 on Wed) / City Hall MRT
- Singapore Philatelic Museum : for philatelists / $2 / Tues to Sunday 9 to 17:30
- Changi Prison Chapel and Museum : discover the living conditions of the prisoners-of-wars in this camp operated by the Japanese during WWII / Free !
- Ming Village : the largest remaining pottery center in the area : watch the process, buy the result or try color painting on porcelain all by yourself / 9 to 17:30 daily / 32 Pandan Rd (Ming Village) / Free !
- The Pewter Museum : discover antique or contemporary pieces crafted by Royal Selangor and watch demonstrations / 9 to 17:30 daily / Clark Quay / Free !
- URA Gallery : If you would like to know how the city Singapore was born and raised, this interactive gallery will provide the clues : huge model of the city with a light & sound show, sky cam, train set and even a Sim City game ! / URA Centre, 45 Maxwell Rd / 9 to 16:30 Mond to Frid, 9 to 12:30 Sat / Free !
- Science Centre : simulator ride, show on the Olympic and the world of nature explained to kids / Open 10 to 18 except Mond / S$3 / SBS 66 or 335 from Jurong East MRT
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve : a great morning or afternoon in one of the world's only two primary rainforest located by a city. This is also the site of Singapore's highest hill at 164m (no good panorama) and this mean that the trails aren't too flat... Bring good shoes & a towel... A 6km cycling route go around the reserve while clearly market trails let you discover the luxuriant jungle & its habitants (in particular around 3000 long-tailed macaque). Exhibits of insects or mammals (8:30 to 18) plus a water fountain are located by the Visitor Centre. This is also where you get a good map of the area / Open 6 to 18
- Sungei Buloh Nature Park : 87 hectares designed as a conservation area for migratory birds. If you did not go to the Birdpark, try your luck here. / Open 7:30 to 19 / Bus TIBS 925 (Mond to Sat) from Kranji MRT Station / Admission S$1
- Singapore Botanic Gardens : a favorite for serene walks and picnics, the garden also house the National Orchid Garden. Open 5am to 12am and admission is Free !
- East Coast Park : a popular beach to jog, cycle, roller blade, canoe, swim, windsurf or just relax
- Pulau Ubin : The second biggest island of Singapore host a very natural way of life. A good relaxing day out.